Dear Church Family and Friends,
My deepest prayer is that you are all doing well in the midst of these uncertain days. Psalm 46 reminds us that “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” We need this verse today, but I believe we are going to really need to apply the truth of this verse in the weeks and months to come.
Here are a few updates:
- We continue to assess those who have been laid off, and we do have some that are in that position. Our Benevolence Committee will be meeting (online) soon to talk about how we can help those in this season of financial shortage. If you have been laid off, please let us know.
- We will continue to post online worship times on Facebook and the webpage. We are trying to improve the quality of those videos, so we thank you for your patience.
- We now have an online platform to help everyone give financially to the church in the form of Paypal. Please browse this website for the GIVE tab and that should help.
- Please keep reaching out to your family, friends, and neighbors. Make phone calls, send text messages, send emails and BE THE CHURCH!
- Pray, Pray, Pray. Pray for those who are in the medical field on the front lines of this pandemic. Pray for those who have been laid off and experiencing financial loss. Pray for those who are still working, and the potential exposure that they may face. Pray for our church, that the Holy Spirit would lead us into new avenues of ministry.
Thank-you for the privilege of serving as your pastor. Know that I pray for often. Please, do not hesitate to reach out to me and let me know how you are doing.
Pastor Greg Rensberry